There are several ways to order your repeat prescription: –
- In person at the reception desk. Please use the right hand side of your last prescription, tick the items you require and deposit in the box provided at reception. There is a handwritten request form if you do not have the right hand side of your prescription.
- By royal mail – please allow enough time for the post to reach us. If you enclose a stamped addressed envelope, we will post your prescription back to you.
- Email – [email protected]
- On line – click on the link on the homepage.
- Fax your request (if you have access to a fax machine) Roe Lee Surgery 01254 618001 or The Montague Practice 01254 617217
We have a system which is named “Repeat Dispensing”. This system is ideal if your medication has remained the same for at least 12 months. You would be issued with 6 / 12 months prescriptions, which you then take to your chosen Pharmacy, and they will have your medication for collection when it is due. This reduces the number of times you need to come to the surgery to order and then to collect.
Please ask the Doctor next time you have an appointment, or ask at reception and they will organised this for you.
This will enable prescribers, such as GP’s and Nurses to send prescriptions electronically to the pharmacy of your choice. This enables the process to be quicker and safer.